Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Seven Wonders

Griffin Alan Kent
the little king of our hearts
whose smile is at the ready

warming in its brillian
ce
brilliant in its purest of love



Gabrielle Marrae
alone in a field of dandelions
the blue-eyed daisy
wanting to be picked
and held forever


Ty Gabriel
who marks time
unafraid to ask a question
twice or thrice
and yet his well of knowledge
will never be as full as his capacity to love


Alyssa Jean
the girl with a will
matched only by her mother
who raised her not to be a shrinking violet
but to stand as tall
as she is beautiful

Harrison Scott
my prince
my guide and my star
who embodies all the goodness
and achieves all the great things
I once dreamed of


Fallon Paige
will always be
the first of many things
for me
to see cry
to see laugh
to hold
to be hugged by
to see come
and to see go
but always always my first


Corrine
she will always be the
work of art
I had no hand in creating
but cherish the most

No comments:

Post a Comment