Monday, April 20, 2009

I Got Tagged

Liz Tagged Me! My First Tag! Woo Hoo!

8 Things I’m Looking Forward To

1. College in the Fall

2. Griffin's 1st birthday

3. Mom and Dad's 50th anniversary party in June

4. The day Gabi and Griffin sleep in their own beds

5. Watching the play develop into a production

6. My second novel to, um, get written

7. The ability to renovate our home

8. A cruise/trip to the U.K./anywhere alone with Corrine

8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Moved two cords of wood from one pile to nice, even stacks

2. Watched part of Cinema Paridiso with Corrine

3. Blocked the first act of the play for the cast's first rehearsal tonight

4. Drank three cans of Mt. Dew

5. Wished my sister a happy 44th

6. Raked a shitload of winter smegma (dead leaves, twigs, dog turds from September, '08, and the like)

7. Read

8. Went to bed

8 Things I Wish I Could Do

1. Come up with a genuinely original thought

2. Write a novel that is remembered forever

3. See color at least once

4. Save money

5. Be happy at all times

6. Make others happy at all times

7. Cook

8. Take Corrine anywhere in the world at the drop of a hat

8 Shows I Watch

1. Amazing Race

2. The news

3. The Red Sox, baby!!

4. Mad men

5. Two and a Half Men

6. The Tudors

7. Extras (reruns 'cause it's canceled, the fuckers!)

8. Anything on TCM

8 Songs on My Music Player (Put on shuffle)

1. Midnight Cowboy (theme to the movie)

2. New Moon on Monday - Duran Duran

3. Welcome to the Room...Sara - Fleetwood Mac

4. Hold On - Ian Gomm

5. Speak to Me/Breathe - Pink Floyd

6. Too Hot - Kool and the Gang

7. The Hill - From "Once" soundtrack

8. Caring is Creepy - the Shins (Garden State soundtrack)

8 Favorite Warm Weather Activities

1. Going outside

2. Going for a drive with the windows down

3. Eating lobster

4. Picnic with Corrine

5. Going to the ocean

6. Writing by the window

7. Camping

8. Banana splits, mama!

8 Favorite Happy Things

1. Corrine

2. My children

3. Those rare moments of writing clarity

4. Sarcasm

5. Pretending I'm on American Idol

6. Talking to myself in the car

7. Corrine...naked

8. Grossing out my kids

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure you accomplish at least that last one.

    Referring to your last post, I bet you'll be inspired soon. Hanging around fun people (like me and Connie), doing fun things (like theater), is like Metamucil for your brain. It will relieve blockages. I'm sure of it.

    ReplyDelete